onsdag den 23. februar 2011

Hey, it's Olivia Harrison.


I guess I have to make a little intro, to tell about this post. I felt like doing something different, and then I thought, who has an awesome style? Oh yes, the Olivia. So I asked her, if I could borrow some of her pictures, and I could, so now I am doing this. 
If I was a really cool person, I guess I could write something really cool, about her, but I am not, so I will just do it my way. 
Gorgeous girl, with a style that's pretty damn awesome! 


I love that she seems to be able to wear everything, like take a look at both pictures, it's like seeing 2 different girls. But with that hair, it isn't hard to see, hey it's still Olivia. 
hahah, I feel like some creepy stalker. 

This is one of my favorites. The denim is, can't describe it. 

Ok I feel a little weird right now. 

Oh btw. Sorry Olivia, for taking 3 and not 1. hahah.  

http://lookbook.nu/oliviaharrison <- any doubt, it's her lookbook. hahah. 
 I don't think I will get great comments and followers with this, but I am doing this because I thought it was fun. hahah.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar